- Rooms are limited to 2-6 students for a 2 hour period. (Need more time? Both patrons currently renting the study room must come down to the Circulation Desk to renew the room for another 2 hour block, if the room is available.)
- Two valid IDs are required.
- Keys are non-transferrable.
- Students who request the room are responsible for its cleanliness.
- Rooms cannot be renewed, a new reservation is necessary.
- Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in a denial of reservation privileges
- speak quietly
- no food or drink except bottled water
- use headphones for audio
- do not leave personal belongings unattended
- lock the door when you leave
Code of Conduct: https://library.csi.cuny.edu/policies/code-of-conduct
Directions for Booking a Study Room:
- Designate a start time by selecting an open (green) time slot, then choose your end time with the dropdown. Click the "Submit Time" button.
- Review the Room Reservation System Terms & Conditions and click "Continue".
- Fill in your name, email address, and emplID (8 digit number located beneath the picture on your student ID) on the form to finalize your booking.
- You will receive a confirmation email, as well as a reminder email 8 hours before your reservation. Please use the link in the email to cancel your reservation if you no longer need it.
- When you arrive at the Library for your reservation, you can check out the room key at the Circulation Desk near the front entrance of the Library. If you do not check in within 15 minutes of your reservation start time, the reservation will be canceled and the room will be made available to other patrons.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding